Ingredients needed for preparation:
- 1 bag of Light Delight chocolate brownie mix
- 1/2 cup of virgin coconut oil (or as desired)
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- Prepared egg replacer or 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- Optional 1/2 cup of additional chocolate chips
- Put all ingredients into a bowl , with spoon mix only enough to incorporate it , additional water can be added if batter appears too thick.
- Pour into a greased 8″ square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes additional bake time may required. Do not over bake.
- Insert toothpick into center of brownies and it should come out with slight crumbs.
Yield 6 large brownie squares.