Ingredients needed for preparation:
- 1 bag of Light Delight chocolate chips cookies
- Chocolate chips (included)
- 8 TBSP coconut oil (1 stick) or butter alternative.
- 1 egg (large) or egg replacer prepared.
- Yield 18-20 cookies.
Using heavy duty stand mixer
- Preheat oven to 350° soften butter (or butter alternative) in mix bowl
- add dry mix and one large egg (or egg replacer) mix together for 1 minute or until dough is fully incorporated
- Add 1-2 tsp of water if dough appears dry.
- Place a scoop of dough on greased or parchment covered cookie sheet and lightly flatten ( cookies will spread when baking) for crispier cookies increase bake time.
- Remove cookies with a spatula from baking sheet while still warm.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Reduce fat to 7 TBSP butter or butter substitute