- 1 Bag ( 3 ½ cups) Light Delight cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 ¼ TSP active yeast or 1 yeast package (7 grams) (included)
- 1 large egg plus or 3 egg whites
- 2 TBSP of oil (use this just for traditional oven directions)
- Warm water ( per directions)
In bread machine
- Setting suggestions – basic white bread , 2 LB loaf medium crust ( do not use gluten free setting)
- in a cup ( liquid measuring cup) measure 1/3 cup of oil , add eggs then fill warm water up to 2 cups plus 2 TBSP additional water
- Pour all liquids into bread maker
- Add bread mix and yeast
- Start machine and scrape down sides and corners of pan while while dough is mixing
- After baking remove pan and let cool before removing paddle and slicing.
- Use a heavy duty stand mixer
- Whisk attachment
- Do not use bread hooks
- In a 2 cup (liquid measuring cup) measure oil , add eggs then fill with warm water for a total of 2 cups plus TBSP addition water add to dry mix and yeast
- Beat for 3 minutes on med/hight settings
- Pour into lightly greased 8″X4″ bread pan and let dough rest for 60-90 minutes , dough should rise but if not will rise when baking.
- Pre-heat over to 350°
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes
- Let it sit for 10 minutes then carefully remove from pan and let it cool on a rack.