Ingredients need for preparation
- 2 cups of Light Delight Pizza crust mix
- 2 ¼ tsp or 7 grams active dry yeast (included)
- 1 cup lus 2 TBSP vey warm water
- 2 TBSP of oil
- For dusting use Light Delight Pizza mix
Scoop and level pizza mix in dry measuring cup, using a stand mixer with paddle attachment or mixing by hand , combine dry mix, yeast ,water & oil, mix on medium for 15 – 30 seconds until dough is completely combined, dough will look sticky , cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 – 2 hours or until doubled ( dough can be put into refrigerator governing and baked the next day after warming to room temperature.
Pizza dough needs gentle handling , dust parchment paper or pizza pan with extra pizza crust mix , use out ½ dough for one 12″ pizza crust , dough can sit and rise or bake immediately.
- Place rack in top third of oven
- Preheat to 475°
- Bake crust for 8 to 10 minutes until hint of brown, longer for a thicker crust.
Wrap and freeze par-baked crust for later use.